Tuesday, December 18, 2007

met ed

My goal is to personally respond to each one of you, and thus far I
have met that goal. Thank you for taking the time to visit. I hope you
enjoy your time here and I hope to keep this resource updated as much
as possible. ...
My goal is to personally respond to each one of you,
and thus far I have met that goal. Thank you for taking the time to
visit. I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope to keep this
resource updated as much as possible. ...
From the Reading Eagle:.
Nearly 3 Berks County residents are without electricity after freezing
rain brought down trees and wires Sunday morning. Met-Ed alone has
about 24 without power, spokeswoman Marybeth Smialek said.
...
Moreover, when I was at dinner, Ed stopped to talk to me. I was
just mooching through the restaurant and he came up and said "thank
you". I didn't say anything throughout his session but I felt like I
was the only person in the room ...
From the Reading Eagle:. Nearly 3
Berks County residents are without electricity after freezing rain
brought down trees and wires Sunday morning. Met-Ed alone has about 24
without power, spokeswoman Marybeth Smialek said. ...
From the Reading
Eagle:. Nearly 3 Berks County residents are without electricity after
freezing rain brought down trees and wires Sunday morning. Met-Ed
alone has about 24 without power, spokeswoman Marybeth Smialek said.
...
Or PennElec. Or GPU. Or First Energy. Or whatever they've changed
their name to this month. Twelve hours without electricity. GPU is
nowhere in sight. It's 33 degrees in my house right now. I closed off
the water main and drained my ...
My goal is to personally respond to
each one of you, and thus far I have met that goal. Thank you for
taking the time to visit. I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope
to keep this resource updated as much as possible. ...
Moreover, when
I was at dinner, Ed stopped to talk to me. I was just mooching through
the restaurant and he came up and said "thank you". I didn't say
anything throughout his session but I felt like I was the only person
in the room ...
Moreover, when I was at dinner, Ed stopped to talk to
me. I was just mooching through the restaurant and he came up and said
"thank you". I didn't say anything throughout his session but I felt
like I was the only person in the room ...

Moreover, when I was at
dinner, Ed stopped to talk to me. I was just mooching through the
restaurant and he came up and said "thank you". I didn't say anything
throughout his session but I felt like I was the only person in the
room ...
Or PennElec. Or GPU. Or First Energy. Or whatever they've
changed their name to this month. Twelve hours without electricity.
GPU is nowhere in sight. It's 33 degrees in my house right now. I
closed off the water main and drained my ...
Or PennElec. Or GPU. Or
First Energy. Or whatever they've changed their name to this month.
Twelve hours without electricity. GPU is nowhere in sight. It's 33
degrees in my house right now. I closed off the water main and drained
my ...
From the Reading Eagle:. Nearly 3 Berks County residents are
without electricity after freezing rain brought down trees and wires
Sunday morning. Met-Ed alone has about 24 without power, spokeswoman
Marybeth Smialek said. ...
From the Reading Eagle:. Nearly 3 Berks
County residents are without electricity after freezing rain brought
down trees and wires Sunday morning. Met-Ed alone has about 24 without
power, spokeswoman Marybeth Smialek said. ...
Or PennElec. Or GPU. Or
First Energy. Or whatever they've changed their name to this month.
Twelve hours without electricity. GPU is nowhere in sight. It's 33
degrees in my house right now. I closed off the water main and drained
my ...

0 comments: