Monday, December 17, 2007

meet me in st. louis

Every version of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' - no matter
how fast or how perky - is to me very depressing. I just can't stop
picturing Judy Garland and Tootie being so sad about having to move
from St. Louis and leaving ...
Here are some pictures of the
solar-powered Wi-Fi poles in St Louis Park. I thought that was
interesting. Apparently one of the early holdups centered around the
aesthetics of the poles. Look like wacky birdfeeders to me. ...
Below
is the information and directions for sending all checks and financial
contributions:. St. Louis Metro Baptist Association (designate it for
the "Show Me Church Planting Fund"). Mailing address:. St. Louis Metro
Bapt. Assoc. ...
Aimee Mann - Calling on Mary And now, to finish the
set, my favorite Christmas song, Have Yourself A Merry Little
Christmas, sung with warmth and melancholy by Judy Garland. This is
from the film version of Meet Me In St. Louis. ...
That's followed by
Grant as possible murderer, with Suspicion (which I've already talked
about) at 4 PM. After a break for heartwarming homey holiday movies —
Meet Me in St. Louis and Love Finds Andy Hardy — it's back to Grant
tomorrow. ...
Melissa was re-watching Meet Me in St. Louis with Judy
Garland, Mary Astor, and Margaret O'Brien. I watched a little and it
was pretty good, but Melissa bowled me over with some trivia. The song
'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' ...
Every version of 'Have
Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' - no matter how fast or how perky -
is to me very depressing. I just can't stop picturing Judy Garland and
Tootie being so sad about having to move from St. Louis and leaving
...
Last weekend was all about Meet Me in St. Louis. It doesn't get
much better than that, really. On Friday night, I had the pleasure of
seeing it on stage for my company Christmas party at the Drury Lane
Theatre in Oak Brook. ...
Last weekend was all about Meet Me in St.
Louis. It doesn't get much better than that, really. On Friday night,
I had the pleasure of seeing it on stage for my company Christmas
party at the Drury Lane Theatre in Oak Brook. ...
Melissa was
re-watching Meet Me in St. Louis with Judy Garland, Mary Astor, and
Margaret O'Brien. I watched a little and it was pretty good, but
Melissa bowled me over with some trivia. The song 'Have Yourself a
Merry Little Christmas' ...
Last weekend was all about Meet Me in St.
Louis. It doesn't get much better than that, really. On Friday night,
I had the pleasure of seeing it on stage for my company Christmas
party at the Drury Lane Theatre in Oak Brook. ...
Below is the
information and directions for sending all checks and financial
contributions:. St. Louis Metro Baptist Association (designate it for
the "Show Me Church Planting Fund"). Mailing address:. St. Louis Metro
Bapt. Assoc. ...
Last weekend was all about Meet Me in St. Louis. It
doesn't get much better than that, really. On Friday night, I had the
pleasure of seeing it on stage for my company Christmas party at the
Drury Lane Theatre in Oak Brook. ...
That's followed by Grant as
possible murderer, with Suspicion (which I've already talked about) at
4 PM. After a break for heartwarming homey holiday movies — Meet Me in
St. Louis and Love Finds Andy Hardy — it's back to Grant tomorrow.
...
Every version of 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' - no
matter how fast or how perky - is to me very depressing. I just can't
stop picturing Judy Garland and Tootie being so sad about having to
move from St. Louis and leaving ...
Aimee Mann - Calling on Mary And
now, to finish the set, my favorite Christmas song, Have Yourself A
Merry Little Christmas, sung with warmth and melancholy by Judy
Garland. This is from the film version of Meet Me In St. Louis.
...
Absolutely hilarious. And now my second-favorite Christmas movie
(Meet Me in St. Louis) is on and I hope on making some headway on my
Christmas cards while sitting in front of it. Where are the helper
monkeys when I really need them?

0 comments: