Monday, December 17, 2007

survivor finale

If you missed last night's episode, here's your chance to catch up
before the season finale of Survivor: China. Find out which
competitors were willing to backstab members of their own alliance.
Channel: Television Tags: survivor ...
Find out what happened on the
latest episode of Survivor: China. Read the recap here. And don't
forget that the season finale airs Sunday night at 8 pm. ...
My own
personal jury is still out on whether I like the latest season of
CBS's Survivor: China. I have a feeling that the tempo won't pick up
until the two teams merge - if, of course, they do at all. Mark
Burnett has been known to ...
Tonight, during Survivor's finale
(starting in t-8 minutes) I will seam them up and wear it to work
tomorrow! yay! And here is my Trapeze Jacket so far. Jeeksy asks "Oh,
was there a camera?" Trapeze ...
Find out what happened on the latest
episode of Survivor: China. Read the recap here. And don't forget that
the season finale airs Sunday night at 8 pm. ...
She works with
another player to keep herself in the game and solidify herself a
place in the final four. Paranoia takes over at camp as everyone wants
to be in that finale on Sunday. Fei Long tribe members consider
turning on one ...
So she picked Courtney and Todd, her best friends
for the next three days, until they inevitably boot her out prior to
the final vote. (And I mean that "three days" both in Survivor-time
and in real-time, since the big finale is this ...
At least he doesn't
know the rest, unless he's logged into my email. Hmm… He's so stinken
hard to surprise. Boogers! Alrighty, that's it. I'm going to go and
find something to do, and then I'm watching the Survivor finale
tonight. ...
Fox has two repeats of King of the Hill, followed by new
episodes of The Simpsons and King of the Hill, a repeat of Family Guy,
and a new episode of American Dad; NBC has Sunday Night Football; CBS
is new with the finale of Survivor: ...
Three days remain for the
contestants in the game. Who will outwit, outplay and outlast all the
others to become the sole Survivor? This Sunday the two-hour finale
and live reunion show will reveal it all. It starts at 8 pm on CBS.
...
I'm rooting for Denise I guess.
The "Survivor: Fiji" finale of the
season will air Sunday, May 13, on CBS. Born in South Korea, Kimball
was adopted at six months old and raised in Montpelier, Vermont. At
the age of 17, Kimball moved to Miami, Florida, even though she
...
And that's what makes me ticked about "Survivor" these days.
People who don't deserve to make it into the final four always do.
Courtney has done nothing to deserve getting this far, and she'sa
nasty little witch to boot. ...
Edit summary (Briefly describe the
changes you have made): #REDIRECT[[Survivor (US TV series)
]]
[link][more]
Anyone planning to watch? Who do you want to win? I
don't know whether or not I will watch the entire program but I hope
Denise takes the prize.
My own personal jury is still out on whether I
like the latest season of CBS's Survivor: China. I have a feeling that
the tempo won't pick up until the two teams merge - if, of course,
they do at all. Mark Burnett has been known to ...

0 comments: